Friday, May 18, 2007

"Peace and Knowledge Across Borders"? (Part 2/2)

Money spent. Objective achieved. Recorded Created. Now what ?

Let's look at the Vision.

PEACE AND KNOWLEDGE ACROSS BORDERS
For all people to live in peace with the right to pursue the endless search for knowledge, regardless of and with respect for each other’s race, nationality, religion and gender

For all people? Ya, rite.

You're in North Pole. I think the Pola Bear will nod their head and said "OK lah. We get your message of peace and kill 1 less seal a day."

I mean BE REALISTIC. You want to send a message, do something great. Spending millions to get to a place which everybody else done it before; that means nothing.

I remember the movie "The Core", the Fernch scientist said "I aint that great to save the world. I just want to save 2". He means his wife and his daughter. That is Nobel for me.

As for this expedition. It just plain stupid in the eye of normal citizen like me expecially I am the same country man like Datin Paduka Sharifah Mazlina.

The Vision is 100% conflicting with what is happening in the country. There is more usefullness to spend the millions of money in the expedition to the society like build more homeless shelter or orphanage home.

Well. It's Saturday. Time to have fun.

No comments: